- The Nation's Leader in Non-emergency Medical Transportation Management
- We've managed over 100 Million Specialized Trips since 1997.
- Over 4,500 transportation providers and 44 million trips per year
- We service 17 million people in 42 states
- 99.8% satisfaction rate - We focus on quality service
LogistiCare is a transportation management solution; not a transportation company.
We do not own vehicles or compete with our local networks of professional transportation companies. These networks consist of local, commercial, non-profit and public transportation companies. We are continuously partnering with high quality providers to deliver a transportation service that is safe, reliable and timely.
Our clients expect a one-stop source for a full range of transportation options that deliver high levels of customer service to their members/beneficiaries. At LogistiCare, we recognize fully that our success in delivering such a program depends on the strengths and stability of our transportation providers.
A formula that works. For everyone.
As a transportation sub-contractor for LogistiCare, you are both a supplier and a customer. Our support for the transportation network includes:
- Stable revenue flow as long as the performance standards are achieved
- Trip assignments that help you plan and route more efficiently
- Increased coordination of trips
- Web based routing and billing programs (free of charge) that ensure quick turnaround of payment
- Toll- free calling and email access to our corporate Provider Relations Group
- Group purchasing programs for vehicle insurance, vehicles, maintenance and more Read more »