- The Nation's Leader in Non-emergency Medical Transportation Management
- We've managed over 100 Million Specialized Trips since 1997.
- Our network of 5,403 transportation providers services 39 states
- We assign 56 million trips annually for over 21 million members
- 99.8% satisfaction rate - We focus on quality service
- We operate 20 dedicated NEMT call centers and manage 250+ NEMT accounts
If you have had an issue with a past trip or you have an on-going issue we should know about, use the form found here.
Our Commitment To Our Members and Riders
We coordinate over 46 million trips each year and every one of them is important to us.
We monitor performance before, during and after each trip. Our expectation is that each trip is safely completed on-time and that all aspects of the service are delivered with compassion and respect.
If the quality of service is ever less than desired, we investigate and respond quickly. Our WeCare feedback system gets your question or concern to the right person quickly and effortlessly so we can make your next experience right.
Our goal is to quickly address and resolve any concerns you may have. If there is a question or problem regarding a scheduled trip reservation, or if you need to schedule a trip or if you need immediate attention, please call the reservation line for your location, which you may find at this link: Reservation Numbers